Friday 27th May, Halifax: 12:50 – 13:50
How will we get around town in coming years? What does accessibility really mean? Will we still need a Department for Transport?
- David Milner: Deputy Director of Create Streets. He has a MEng from Oxford and was a pilot in the RAF before discovering a passion for creating sustainable places.
- Amy Burbidge: Amy is Senior Master Development and Design Manager at Homes England. Amy previously worked for the London Borough of Harrow as Design & Conservation Manager, and is an archaeologist by training, with a degree in buildings archaeology and historic building conservation.
- Caitie Gillett: Caitie Gillett is the Clean Air Programme Manager at the Conservative Environment Network (CEN) and holds a BSc in Politics and International Relations from the University of Southampton.
- Jason McCartney MP: Jason McCartney is the Member of Parliament for Colne Valley and Vice Chair of the Transport Across the North APPG.
- Chair: Mike Axon Mike is a founding Director and a Board Director of Vectos with more than 25 years’ experience in the development industry. His areas of expertise include transport masterplanning, advising on transport policy and directing what are often innovative transport approaches to development schemes.